Monday, October 27, 2008

grad school


YIPPEE!! I just finished my requirements for the grad course I am taking! It is such a relief! I am now half-way through the program. I am in the greatest music ed program at William carey with some of the best people! Most of us are teaching (or have taught) and we compare ideas and work together- it has been really good. But I am SO GLAD to be finishede with this class.... now on to the next class :).
So, life here is good - my parents (mimi and happy) have graciously agreed to stay with us for a couple of days. Danny has responsibilities in Jackson with the Mississippi Baptist Convention and I had this class. That meant that poor mom and dad had to get the kids and get connor ready for a soccer game.... they had a good taste of being a part of our world!
Now I can relax for a few days and then my next syllabus will be sent to me... but for now I am happy!

No comments: