Thursday, October 2, 2008

could it be?

I am not sure exactly what is happening, but I am really blogging.... Hmm, maybe it's because I am not sleeing as well lately. But don't be deceived. Work is super (mostly) home life is wonderful (most of the time), and I am not stressed. But somehow, I have found myself actually staring this. Not sure if anyone will read it, but this will be a good way to journal life.

Who am I? I am MS-born and bred, with a short stint in Fort Worth, TX while my husband, Danny, was working on his Masters at SWBTS. I am the assistant choir director at Meridian High School and direct the KGJHS choir as well. I have two precious children- Connor (6- in Kindergarten) and Anna (3 next month). Danny serves as pastor of Mt. Olive Baptist here in Meridian- a wonderful church! We have been here 5 years.

Maybe I should mention that my mom is from Kitakyushu, Japan and my dad is from Eupora, where he and mom still live. It was a great "mayberry-style" childhood- with soy sauce, stir-fry, and cornbread close by! Sometimes my looks and accent throw people off.

Let's see how often I do this.... I am new to this so I will gladly take any advice.....

3 comments:

Joanna J. said...

I hope you enjoy blogging! I love it...it's a great way to preserve memories. I can't believe Connor is old enough for kindergarten! Time flies...

jennifer said...

It is crazy... I remember throwing up at HFS daily when I was pregnant with him!

Mary Panni said...

Hey I have a blog too! it is www.thepannifamily.blogspot.com . it took me a while to get the hang of it too!