Saturday, October 11, 2008

NO WAY!?!?!?


Could it be? MSU AND MHS won the same weekend? Can't believe it.... but our house is wonderfully happy today. I was amazed at myself this weekend. I think I am becoming more sports-minded than I thought. Case in point.... we have season tickets to Miss State games. I could not go today because Lamplighters (my HS schowchoir) had a performance this morning. Danny and Connor went and Anna stayed with me. We did the performance this morning and then when it was game time I had my radio tuned to Jack Crystal (our faithful announcer) and my internet logged into MSULiveStats. I don't think I would have done that 5 years ago..... Being a MSU fan is so tough, but the few victories we have a so sweet! Go Dawgs!


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey Jennifer!! Thanks for the blog. It's fun way to read and keep up with the Davis'. I hate we don't get together more even though we're only a few miles away. When will we all slow down? We looked for you at the game Sat. It was a good one. I wish one day we could work it out to where we could take the kids together. Maybe one day....

jennifer said...

That would be super! Our men should talk and plan for one of the games.....