Saturday, August 8, 2009

WE DID IT!!!

Today was graduation day and I am so thrilled WE survived! I have mentioned it before, but Danny has to stay with the kids 5 weeks this summer and last summer while I was gone working on this degree. So, not only did I get a PHT (putting hubby through) while he was in Seminary, he now has a PWT. What a super guy!

This program is unique. It caters to working teachers so our class is full of REALLY non-traditional masters students. Most of us are working and have worked for quite a while. It made the program really unique. These are the friends I will see again at contests and conventions. There is a great bond among us and it was certainly a group effort (can we say late night studies and silly conversations with room/suitemates!?!?).

By the way, want to know how super Danny is? We have been married for 11 years and have not celebrated any anniversary since the 2nd. So we are going on a Masters/anniversary cruise WITHOUT kids!! Have I mentioned our parents are great for keeping the kids?!?!

Life is grand........

3 comments:

Joanna J. said...

Congratulations! I hope you have a fabulous time with hubby on the cruise!

jennifer said...

thanks:)

Dorothy said...

I'd like to add my Congratulations, also. So nice that you can help each other like that. Hope you have fun on your cruise! Come over and visit my blog when you have time.