Thursday, July 16, 2009

Awkward.....

This is really funny. We had a big "wedding planning meeting" today and tomorrow we are taking the church youth group to Mississippi Baptist Youth Night. Since we needed a sitter for both, Danny's parents offerend to take Connor and Anna for a couple of days. We have been "kid-free" since Wed lunch and right now we act lost. I actually was able to clean the house and it is STILL clean. I even finished a conversation on the phone without any interruption. And my laundry is done. And I got to do Farmtown without other hands wanting to "help". I didn't know thouse things could happen.

Don't get me wrong- I love my time with Danny, but I didn't realize how slow life is without young children around...... So now we are not sure what to do -- well, mostly :)

No comments: