Wednesday, June 10, 2009





Tomorrow our son Connor will go to MSU for the Little Bully football camp. Doesn't that sound fun!?! I am currently at Carey for some grad work (will finish June 30 and walk Aug 8!!) in Hattiesburg so I won't get to see him in action until Friday afternoon. Now I know that a 7 year old is a bit young to go to football camp but I can't believe that I could have taken him to this camp when he was 5!! It will be a neat thing for him.

But the craziest thing is that he gets to go to Camp of the Rising Son this summer as well. It is a SUPER camp in French Camp, MS that lets the kids play in the woods and enjoy Lake Anne with canoes, sailing, fishing, etc. It also has tons of great surprises for the kids all week. This is especially good for me because I was a staffer there for 7 summers during my high school and college years. I am really excited about him going there. Check them out at http://www.campoftherisingson.com/. What a great camp!

Meanwhile Anna is in a wild 3-year old phase- at least I hope it is a phase :)! I am pretty sure she is our strong-willed one. Just like her dad ..... hee, hee!



2 comments:

Joanna J. said...

Sounds like y'all are having a great summer!

jennifer said...

thanks- it sure is different when you see your kid at camps.... he is doing well!