Saturday, April 18, 2009

Choir director's weekend

I have just returned home from the MS All-state honor choir and music educator's convention. It was held in Jackson. I thought it went really well. The funny thing was that we had 5 directors and 2 students on a bus that took us from Meridian to Jackson (about 90 miles). It took us there Thursday, dropped us off and came back today to get us after the convention. We looked funny gitting off the big bus :)!



The boys that went with us were the honor choir members- One was for Junior high and the other was for High school. The high school kid was the first MHS'er to go in a few years- we were especially proud of him! It was also nice to reconnect with other directors and compare ideas.




But now, I am at home alone. Danny has the kids at Super Bulldog weekend and I hated that I missed it. Connor even played with the MSU girl's soccer team!

No comments: